Thursday, May 23, 2013

Living Dead Girl

Living Dead Girl is a very interesting novel, written by Elizabeth Scott. It may only be about 170 pages, but I couldn't put the book down. "Alice" was 10 years old when she first went missing. Alice writes about things Ray would do to her, if she wasn't good. These actions had been going on for five years. Until she was finally free when she was 15 years old. Alice was basically Ray's slave-girl. Who would only be able to eat yogurt and a glass of water, to stay small for Ray, no more than 100 pounds. Alice just wanted to see the dolphins at the aquarium, but that was the end of her life, and a new beginning for Ray's. I suggest this book to anyone, if you like these kinds of books or not. I didn't think I was going to like it until I started reading, and I finished it in two days.

Reviewed by Hailey P.

No comments:

Post a Comment